Can you believe it’s already the last day of February? Winter’s almost over, y’all! And The March of Letters begins tomorrow. I don’t know about you, but I’m excited to get started on this letter writing challenge! Here are a couple quick things you can do to prepare for an awesome month full of happy, snail mail:
- Make a list of people you’d like to write to. If you don’t have their addresses handy, track them down.
- If your supplies aren’t already in one place, gather them together. Stationery, stamps, pens, address book, etc.
- Follow me on Instagram, where I’ll be posting daily letter writing prompts all month.
- Find a writing buddy. The challenge is even more fun with a friend!
- It’s definitely not a requirement to participate but links to your challenge-relevant posts and photos are welcome!